- Our office, located at 1650 Walt Price Rd., Sevierville, Tennessee, is always open, 24 hours a day.
- Our reservation department is open Monday through Saturday from 8:00 A.M. until 11:00 P.M.
- Check-In is after 4:00 P.M. Check-Out is before 11:00 A.M.
- Reservations may be made by phone or booked on the web:
- Phone 1-800-541-6837 or 865-453-9850
-to reserve the 4-bedroom: request #5041 - A WRAP AROUND THE SON
-to reserve the 1-bedroom: request #5240 - LITTLE BIT OF HEAVEN)
- Booked on the web (reserve the 4-bedroom; reserve the 1-bedroom)
- Deposit must be one-half of the total rent due. Upon receipt of your deposit, we will mail you a confirmation noting balance-due amount to be paid at check-in. Hidden Mountain Resorts, Inc. may use any funds received from guests immediately upon receipt of such funds. PLEASE VERIFY YOUR ARRIVAL AND DEPARTURE DATES AND BRING THE CONFIRMATION WITH YOU. Full payment is due before or during check-in. Please pay with MasterCard, Visa, travelers checks, bank money orders, cashier's check or cash. Personal checks may be accepted with proper identification at check-in. A copy of your valid drivers license will be required at check-in.
- Deposit Refund Guarantee – Deposits are non-refundable for any reason. We do however offer a Deposit Refund Guarantee. This allows you to cancel your reservation up until 4 P.M. the day before arrival. The guarantee is 5% of your total rental fee, excluding tax. This will guarantee a full refund for any reason. This guarantee does not apply to early check-outs. We do not offer a Deposit Guarantee on any units 5 bedrooms or larger.
- Cancellations are non-refundable unless you have purchased the Deposit Guarantee. Cancellations on units 5 bedrooms or larger are non-refundable.
- Reservation dates may be changed only one time, 60 days or more prior to check-in.
- Early check-outs are non-refundable. You must be responsible for your entire booking.
- We reserve the right to change rental assignments without notice or liability, in the event the unit is sold or becomes unavailable. In such cases, if comparable accommodations are not available, you may select from available properties or receive a full refund.
- All homes descriptions, bed sizes, furnishings, etc. may change without notice. We strive to maintain everything in good working order, but neither we nor Hidden Mountain Resorts are obligated to give refunds for the failure or absence of any item, or for any public utility.
- We cater to families and responsible adults and do not rent to students vacationing without adult supervision. Singles under the age of 21 not accompanied by a parent will not be allowed to register and will lose their deposit. Reservations made under false pretense will result in loss of deposit.
- Pets are not permitted in rental units under any conditions. No exceptions.
- Maximum occupancy limits are set by the State Fire Marshall's Office and may not be exceeded.
- Rental unit furnishings are the property of unit owners. Do not move items from one unit to another.
- All units have gas grills, cooking utensils, coffee makers, toasters, dishes, flatware, glassware, towels, pillows, bedspreads and bed linens. All have central heat and air. Limited daily maid service is provided on request at check-in.
- Bring personal items, food/drink, coffee filters, paper towels, napkins, foil, videos, hairdryer, pool towel.
- Every unit is professionally treated for critters and bugs on a regular basis. However, occasional invaders may make their way inside. Management will not be responsible in these instances.
- Guests are responsible for damaged or missing items, and for extra cleaning fees, due to negligence or any action on their part.
- Only emergency phone messages will be delivered. Check with the office for messages and mail.
- Every rental has a phone. Long distance calls can be charged to your calling card or your home phone.
- No lifeguards on duty at pools. Registered guests only. Swim at your own risk. No glass or alcohol allowed in the pool areas. Parents must accompany children under age 14. Pool hours are posted. Serious injury could occur when not used properly.
- Children under age 18 are not allowed in the gym at East. Serious injury could occur when not used properly.
- Loud or obnoxious behavior is not allowed. Please be considerate of others.
- Please place tied trash bags in outside container and close lid securely.
- Kindling and firelogs are available at the West office for wood burning fireplaces, October 1 until May 1.
- Gas fireplaces will be cut off from May through September.
- Rates, policies, unit ratings are subject to change without notice.